August 6, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

The past week has been filled with nothing but decision-making and paperwork. My brain and my pen is exhausted. We've signed our lease and checked out the local neighborhood (I can't believe it'll only take me 5 minutes to go shopping and 2 minutes to get to the school!). We've registered for school and bought all the school supplies and new clothes and shoes. We've signed up for gymnastics and piano lessons and taekwondo. We've scheduled a time for the movers to come and take all of our junk to the new house. We've met with Realtors and talked about the depressing housing market and made a plan. We've picked out siding and shingle and shutter colors. We've picked out paint chips for the living room (in case I can convince Jeremy to paint some more!). We've bought new carpet and thoroughly cleaned the house from top to basement. The backyard is almost done and I've written the new address so many times lately that I've almost forgotten the old. We're starting the move in 17 days and things are still going well. I'm tired and sure I'm forgetting to do something but we're getting there.

No comments: