September 9, 2008

When You Have To Laugh (aka - Are You Kidding Me?)

Jeremy called me this afternoon to ask if I was sitting down. I moved over to the couch and told him I was ready for some big news. He very gently said that there's a chance (big or small, we don't know yet) that they may relocate him to Ohio, very, very soon. After a brief moment of shock, I looked around at all the boxes that still need to be unpacked and burst out laughing. I'm not surprised. After all, we're just getting settled in, finding our way around town and, BAM!, the possibility of a new move rears its head.

The C'ville house should be going on the market this weekend and I hope to have all the empty cardboard out of here by Thursday. After that, I'll be ready to hit the road again...wherever it leads. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: